It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC and Oracle

Stefano Antoniazzi (1701711) | asked Jan 03 '11, 5:26 a.m.
I'm installing the Jazz Team Server of RTC ver 3.0 using Installation Manager pointing to the offline installation option (Downloaded and unzipped JTS-CCM-With-Trial-Licenses-repo-3.0.zip).

Now I would like to use the Oracle Express I've on my PC but I couldn't find the teamserver.oracle.properties file.

Documentation refers to
teamserver.properties
in "JazzInstallDir/server/conf/jazz"
and i find it in in JazzInstallDir/server/conf/ccm
but I can't find a teamserver.oracle.properties file.

(I've no experience of the 2.0 version but during installation I found that previous name of the ccm directory was jazz...)

Does this happen because of the offline installation or there's another way to accomplish the task just editing the teamserver.properties file?

Just a flaw in documentation?

2 answers

permanent link
Stefano Antoniazzi (1701711) | answered Jan 03 '11, 6:14 a.m.
I installed also version 2.0.x and I found the files. It seems like documentation is still 2.0 specific.

permanent link
Stefano Antoniazzi (1701711) | answered Jan 04 '11, 10:43 a.m.
As I posted somewhere the really important doc for understanding this issue is http://jazz.net/library/content/articles/rtc/3.0/upgrading-rtc2x-to-30/

So there are different teamserver.properties for jts and ccm. Then the setup wizard will ask again those info and it's possibile to check them.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.