It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

jazz.log full of CRJAZ1259I error

Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa (2.4k4126100) | asked Nov 02 '10, 9:01 a.m.
Hi, I have installed RAM 7.5 with DB2 7.9 FP2 and I am seeing tons of
jazz.log files with just following exception. Any tip?

2010-11-02 13:41:29,392 ERROR
nternal.monitoring.ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry - CRJAZ1259I The
Application Response Management (ARM) function, used to monitor the
performance, could not start. Ensure ARM is properly configured in the
application server. Check the following exception for more information.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/opengroup/arm40/transaction/ArmTransaction
at
com.ibm.team.performance.arm.ArmServiceMonitoring.postInvoke(ArmServiceMonitoring.java:1)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.monitoring.ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.sendPostInvoke(ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.java:109)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.monitoring.ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.sendPostInvoke(ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.java:1)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.handlePostInvoke(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:873)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner.access$1(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:871)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.AbstractActivationManagerOwner$1.postInvoke(AbstractActivationManagerOwner.java:505)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.postInvoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:492)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:375)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
at $Proxy193.processChangeEvents(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.ProcessChangeEventsTask.runTask(ProcessChangeEventsTask.java:26)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.async.AbstractAutoScheduledTask.executeTask(AbstractAutoScheduledTask.java:88)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
at
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
at $Proxy195.executeTask(Unknown Source)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler.AsynchronousTaskRunner.runTask(AsynchronousTaskRunner.java:118)
at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.scheduler.AsynchronousTaskRunner.run(AsynchronousTaskRunner.java:92)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)

One answer

permanent link
Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa (2.4k4126100) | answered Nov 02 '10, 10:59 a.m.
On 11/2/2010 2:01 PM, Chemi wrote:
Hi, I have installed RAM 7.5 with DB2 7.9 FP2 and I am seeing tons of
jazz.log files with just following exception. Any tip?

2010-11-02 13:41:29,392 ERROR
nternal.monitoring.ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry - CRJAZ1259I The
Application Response Management (ARM) function, used to monitor the
performance, could not start. Ensure ARM is properly configured in the
application server. Check the following exception for more information.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/opengroup/arm40/transaction/ArmTransaction
at
com.ibm.team.performance.arm.ArmServiceMonitoring.postInvoke(ArmServiceMonitoring.java:1)

at
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.monitoring.ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.sendPostInvoke(ServiceExecutionMonitorRegistry.java:109)

It could be related to this defect:
http://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=61054
but there is no fix. Any comment?

Thanks,

Chemi.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.