It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Search filter results are dependent on any indexer results?

iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | asked Sep 14 '10, 7:12 a.m.
Particular Category Schema re-arranged(as my wish) the child schemas. But when I filtering the Schema in Search page. It is not shows left hand side pane as per order which i arranged into that particular category Schema.

Does this search filter results are dependent on any indexer results?

5 answers

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Sep 14 '10, 9:34 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

The order is alphabetical.

Rich

permanent link
iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | answered Sep 20 '10, 11:55 a.m.
Hi Rich,

As per our ST Chat last week you said that may be a bug 7.2 surely it will recover 7.5.
Do you have Jazz id no? If yes please share with me. If no, Shall we raise new Jazz Id for this issue?

FYI

Richard L. Kulp: the search page is alphabetical. that is the way it works. The order displayed is only used for displaying within an asset, not on the search page
8:15:26 PM: Richard L. Kulp: this table is more than just categories. it is also types and communities, etc. to it they are all just names, so it doesn't know how to sort them all, so it uses alphabetical.
8:21:39 PM: Rameshbabu V Doddi: its ok I understood some what for better Clarification. Why this Acquisition is not comes to first? As it these three (Proof of Concept, SWG Brand, Acquisition) are Categories only know.
8:30:09 PM: Richard L. Kulp: Checked with developer. He's not sure but that may of been a bug in 7.2.0.2. In 7.5 it is definitely in alphabetical order.
8:30:50 PM: Rameshbabu V Doddi: Oh.. thanks a lot Rich. Have a nice day.

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Sep 20 '10, 12:11 p.m.
Hi,

In 7.5 it is alphabetical.

Rich

permanent link
iRAM Administrator (3152156135) | answered Sep 24 '10, 10:34 a.m.
Can you please give us the link of any RAM v7.5 server where we can test this. We dont have 7.5 installed in any of the servers.

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Sep 24 '10, 1:13 p.m.
Hi,

Since you are internal and the test 7.5 server is internal I can't give
it to you here. Please ping Peter Walker internally (on Monday, he is on
vacation today) and he will be able to give you the address.

Thanks,
Rich

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.