It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ Connector - Sync issue

T M (8878188143) | asked Sep 10 '10, 12:58 p.m.
All of a sudden sync has stopped between CQ and RTC. I can login to RTC and also CQ. So there is no connection problem. CQ Gateway is running fine.
Below is the error message:

CRJAZ0099I HTTP error "java.net.SocketTimeoutException" accessing URL "http://rtc.abc.com:9080/jazz/service/com.ibm.team.interop.common.service.IInteropService".

Synchronizing from latest Jazz state
Synchronizing from latest external state
Synchronizing from latest external state

4 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Sep 12 '10, 7:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you tried restarted the jazz server? What version of RTC are you using? Please provide a stack trace if one is available.

permanent link
Sridhar Annadata (2642) | answered Nov 21 '10, 5:33 p.m.
Have you tried restarted the jazz server? What version of RTC are you using? Please provide a stack trace if one is available.

Did you ever get the solution for this issue. I am also facing same kind of error. Any help??

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Nov 22 '10, 9:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Unfortunately, I never heard back from this user. Can you try restarting the Jazz server and provide us a stacktrace from the jazz server log.

permanent link
Sridhar Annadata (2642) | answered Nov 22 '10, 9:47 a.m.
Unfortunately, I never heard back from this user. Can you try restarting the Jazz server and provide us a stacktrace from the jazz server log.

Thank you for replying. I got the reason for my problem, it is because of the change that I made to the RTC environment to remove the security certificate error. when the RTC is running on 9080 directly without redirecting to 9443, this issue occurs. Once I made the changes to bring back to original settings, it is working fine.

Now my question is, how can I get rid of this issue while using 9080 port.
Any ideas?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.