It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to isntall RRC 3.0m6

yu wang (4886245) | asked Jun 18 '10, 9:03 p.m.
I download the file Workbench-for-CLM-repo-3.0M6.zip.
but I don't know how to install it.
i can't find any Installation Manager in Workbench-for-CLM-repo-3.0M6.zip.

5 answers

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jun 20 '10, 11:40 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Once you extract the zip, you should see a "launchpad.exe" file (or launchpad.sh if using Linux) in the "disk1" folder. Launch the executable to begin the install. Hope it helps,

permanent link
yu wang (4886245) | answered Jun 21 '10, 3:22 a.m.
Once you extract the zip, you should see a "launchpad.exe" file (or launchpad.sh if using Linux) in the "disk1" folder. Launch the executable to begin the install. Hope it helps,

I only find the following directory and file:
atoc
native
offerings
plugins
resository.config
repository.xm.

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jun 21 '10, 5:47 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Did you download the local repository, or the web install? It seems you may have an incomplete repository. I would suggest downloading again, and launching the launchpad.exe to begin the installation through Installation Manager. Hope it helps,

permanent link
yu wang (4886245) | answered Jun 22 '10, 4:25 a.m.
Did you download the local repository, or the web install? It seems you may have an incomplete repository. I would suggest downloading again, and launching the launchpad.exe to begin the installation through Installation Manager. Hope it helps,

Y .I downloaded the local repo. the file have 1.12 GB (1,210,057,483 ) spaces.

permanent link
yu wang (4886245) | answered Jul 21 '10, 2:44 a.m.

Thanks a lot . I resolved it

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.