It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

User Administration

Matthew Smith-Daniels (11) | asked Jun 18 '10, 9:51 a.m.
Can anyone help direct me in the right direction with this problem. I'm writing a user scrub for RQM to remove/set users to who should be inactive to inactive, however I'm having trouble determining where to start as far as the API and what language to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 answers

permanent link
SimonP T (7676) | answered Jun 29 '10, 9:46 a.m.
Hi,

I noticed this on my quest for a similar answer.

Check out:

repotools -importUsers

You can also export to and import from a CSV file. Albeit, you can't actually "delete" or "scrub" the User list (as far as my quest as revealed.

You can use this method to "batch" prune the Users by changing the associated license type, authorisation group and archive flag.

You can't use this method to change the association with a Project Area and associated Project Area Role.

Cheers, Simon

Can anyone help direct me in the right direction with this problem. I'm writing a user scrub for RQM to remove/set users to who should be inactive to inactive, however I'm having trouble determining where to start as far as the API and what language to use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

permanent link
Ashish Saxena (6) | answered Aug 18 '10, 5:38 a.m.
Hi,

I'm not able to log in the Jazz Team Server for the local host of my machine afterthe fresh install of 'Quality Manager'. Please suggest the valid user/password as I'm not able to locate it anywhere.

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Aug 18 '10, 9:12 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I'm not able to log in the Jazz Team Server for the local host of my machine afterthe fresh install of 'Quality Manager'. Please suggest the valid user/password as I'm not able to locate it anywhere.

If you are following the installation instructions, click this link at the end:
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3061/snap0250u.jpg
for details on post-install steps, and which includes information on the default username and password: ADMIN / ADMIN.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.