Time Zone of RTC
Hey everyone,
How do I change the default timezone of RTC ?
Our mails says the people are sitting in france - but they are in fact sitting in denmark - I think it is because the default Timezone of all new users is set to Europe/paris and language to english - where can I change this ?
ps: Running RTC 2.0.0.2 on WAS 7.0.0.7
How do I change the default timezone of RTC ?
Our mails says the people are sitting in france - but they are in fact sitting in denmark - I think it is because the default Timezone of all new users is set to Europe/paris and language to english - where can I change this ?
ps: Running RTC 2.0.0.2 on WAS 7.0.0.7
One answer
How do I change the default timezone of RTC ?
Our mails says the people are sitting in france - but they are in fact
sitting in denmark - I think it is because the default Timezone of all
new users is set to Europe/paris and language to english - where can I
change this ?
ps: Running RTC 2.0.0.2 on WAS 7.0.0.7
This is a known issue with ICU:
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/95100
Please see
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/96064
for a workaround
--
Regards,
Patrick
Jazz Work Item Team