It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Team Concert and Visual Studio builds ..

Srinath TV (36105) | asked Dec 23 '09, 2:14 p.m.
Hi,

After being suggested to use JBE instead of CruiseControl, I have been exploring more about it .. I almost finished this video -> http://jazz.net/library/video/283 on (Part 3 - Getting started with Rational Team Concert and Microsoft Visual Studio).

However, around 7:14, under Build definition, author sets " cmd /c c:\demoblank\buildScript\build.bat " in the Command text box, and sets some arguments in the Argument field. Also command line-JBE was chosen. Please help me in creating a batch file for the same.. I have no idea, how was "build.bat" created, it's content/syntax etc .. A simple code snippet will help a lot. Thanks..

Also, I was thinking, can't we make/use Ant-JBE with Visual Studio? If yes, how? Though, I really want to complete this video tutorial's implementation, and can't do it fully, until I create build.bat .. without which it's completing build, but no links for download etc, as shown in tutorial.. Please help me create a batch file for the same.. Thank you so much...

Thanks,
Geny

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.