It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Where can I obtain the latest version of IBM Sterling Connect:Direct Application Interface for Java, CDJAI.jar ?

Joshua M. (111) | asked May 09, 5:32 p.m.
closed May 10, 5:07 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

I am using the IBM Sterling Connect:Direct / NDM Application Interface for Java, the CDJAI.jar, to trigger Connect:Direct transfers via Java.  I have copies of the 2011 and 2017 releases of CDJAI.jar.  I recently updated C:D to version 6+, however it does not come with a copy of the JAR.  The 2017 release of CDJAI.jar appears to work with version 6+ of C:D, however I want the latest copy of the JAR, preferably served in a Maven-hosted format.  The only public copy I can find is on Maven Central via repository "EmergyaPub", and it does not appear to be an official IBM-hosted release: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/ndm/CDJAI/1.0

Please identify where and how I can obtain the latest version of CDJAI.jar, or provide the file as an answer to this question.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon May 10, 5:07 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Joshua M. (111) | answered May 09, 8:10 p.m.

Log in using your IBM account and search for Sterling Connect:Direct Application Interface for Java in Fix Central.  Presuming you have access, your fix will provide the downloadable JAR.

Latest version appears to be:

IBM Sterling c:d Application Interface for Java (CDJAI) 1.1.0.1