It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rhapsody Simulink Integration

babu p (112) | asked Feb 27, 3:41 a.m.
edited Feb 27, 3:58 a.m.
 Currently, we are in the process of integrating Simulink with Rhapsody to facilitate Model-Based Development (MBD) in our projects. As part of this effort, I have been working on importing Simulink models into Rhapsody to ensure seamless integration between the two tools.

However, I have encountered some challenges along the way that I am unable to resolve independently. Initially, I encountered an issue related to 'No rule to make target,' which I managed to address temporarily by manually modifying the .mak file. Despite this workaround, I am now facing a different issue that is preventing me from proceeding further with the integration process.

The specific error message I am encountering is as follows:

Building ------------  DefaultComponent.exe   ------------

Executing: ""C:\Program Files\IBM\Rhapsody\9.0.1\Share"\etc\cygwinmake.bat DefaultComponent.mak build "CPU=x64"  "

"Setting environment for Cygwin x64"

"make.exe all -f DefaultComponent.mak "CPU=x64"      "

Linking DefaultComponent.exe

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o: in function `SL_Gain::SL_Gain(IOxfActive*)':

/cygdrive/c/Users/pendyaba/Documents/MATLAB/MySLModels/babuNew/Rhp_newGain/DefaultComponent/DefaultConfig/SL_Gain.cpp:100:(.text+0x2fb): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::OMSimulinkBlock(IOxfActive*)'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: /cygdrive/c/Users/pendyaba/Documents/MATLAB/MySLModels/babuNew/Rhp_newGain/DefaultComponent/DefaultConfig/SL_Gain.cpp:106:(.text+0x548): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::~OMSimulinkBlock()'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o: in function `SL_Gain::~SL_Gain()':

/cygdrive/c/Users/pendyaba/Documents/MATLAB/MySLModels/babuNew/Rhp_newGain/DefaultComponent/DefaultConfig/SL_Gain.cpp:111:(.text+0x670): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::~OMSimulinkBlock()'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o: in function `SL_Gain::startBehavior()':

/cygdrive/c/Users/pendyaba/Documents/MATLAB/MySLModels/babuNew/Rhp_newGain/DefaultComponent/DefaultConfig/SL_Gain.cpp:172:(.text+0xa6c): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::startBehavior()'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o:SL_Gain.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV7SL_Gain[_ZTV7SL_Gain]+0x30): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::cancelTimeout(IOxfTimeout const*)'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o:SL_Gain.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV7SL_Gain[_ZTV7SL_Gain]+0xb0): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::rootState_entDef()'

/cygdrive/c/Cygwin/bin/ld: SL_Gain.o:SL_Gain.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTV7SL_Gain[_ZTV7SL_Gain]+0xb8): undefined reference to `OMSimulinkBlock::rootState_processEvent()'

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [DefaultComponent.mak:198: DefaultComponent.exe] Error 1.

I have thoroughly reviewed my project setup and configurations but have been unable to pinpoint the source of the issue. Any advice or assistance you can provide would be immensely valuable to our project.

Rhapsody Version details:
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody® 9.0.1
Build No. 9.0.1.R00_202301021733 64bit SR1 iFix004

Simulink version details:
MATLAB                                                Version 9.12        (R2022a)
Simulink                                              Version 10.5        (R2022a)
Simulink Coder                                        Version 9.7         (R2022a)

<o:p> </o:p>

12 answers

permanent link
Arta ballav Chaudhury (11) | answered Mar 14, 10:38 a.m.

Are you still getting error . Please share me the error log also . 

You can try remove 
set MINGW_ROOT=C:\MinGW\ from make file

permanent link
babu p (112) | answered Mar 18, 10:55 p.m.

Getting below error

Executing: ""C:\IBM\Rhapsody\9.0.1\Share"\etc\mingwmake.bat mingwbuild.mak buildLibs x64 "C:\IBM\Rhapsody\9.0.1\UserShare" "BUILD_SET=Debug" "
Setting environment for MinGW x64
'mingw32-make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Build Done
Building ------------  DefaultComponent.exe   ------------
Executing: ""C:\IBM\Rhapsody\9.0.1\Share"\etc\MinGWmake.bat DefaultComponent.mak rebuild x64 "
Setting environment for MinGW x64
mingw32-make.exe clean all -f DefaultComponent.mak CPU=x64      
'mingw32-make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Build Done

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.