It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

doors next generation rm OSLC problems

Ben Pal (91) | asked Jul 11 '22, 10:50 a.m.

I'm trying to get the queryBase of my Query Capability defined in my rm project's services.xml. It returns 400 Bad Request. I would like to get a list of my artifacts inside the project.

I'm using doors next generation 6.0.6.1. Previously created a ccm and qm project as well to try out the OSLC and I managed to list out my work items as well as a test case I just created.

CCM:
ccm/rootservices -> ccm/oslc/workitems/catalog -> ccm/oslc/contexts/_FSlcgP4lEeyEdOCz_VsxeQ/workitems -> myworkitem

QM:
qm/rootservices -> qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_GjryMAD9Ee2xR9ND3Mp_FA/services.xml -> qm/oslc_qm/contexts/_GjryMAD9Ee2xR9ND3Mp_FA/resources/com.ibm.rqm.planning.VersionedTestCase -> mytestcase

Tried using https://github.com/IBM/ELM-Python-Client/blob/master/elmclient/examples/OSLCQUERY.md but got the same error.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jul 12 '22, 2:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This question does not contain any relevant information about the issue. It pretty much avoid to provide anything useful. 

Ian Barnard commented Jul 12 '22, 3:21 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You'll have to be a lot more specific than "got the same error" - what error? GETting from what URL? With what headers? Is the issue finding the querybase? If so what are you looking for, where? What iFix are you using (may have to update to most recent)?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.