It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What version of luke will work with indexes created with RTC 6.0.6.1?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | asked Apr 26 '21, 11:45 a.m.
closed Apr 26 '21, 2:39 p.m.
I'm trying to take an "inside look" into full text indices before opening a support case based on a customer complaint.  I only just rebuilt the indexes Saturday Apr 24 by stopping RTC, moving the index directory and restarting RTC.

Based on this post a tool named Luke can read the indices and let one interact with the index content.  I have tried all versions I can find and none will open the index folder.  Also W/I 276378 mentions the Luke tool.

The 4-ALPHA tries, but mutters something like:

org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooNewException: Format version is not supported (resource: ChecksumIndexInput(NIOFSIndexInput(path="/Users/ramerkus.ibm.com/junk/_iB9jgXVDEd2N-9KLmHeDyQ.bak/com.ibm.team.foundation.wiki.WikiPage/segments_3x"))): 6 (needs to be between 0 and 0)

Older versions just say "Invalid Folder"

p.s.  I realize Luke isn't a tool provided by Rational, but hope that some one has some experience using

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 26 '21, 1:49 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Kevin, the post is like 6 years old and the work item is even older. This capability might not be available any more. I leave the question unanswered, so maybe my colleagues know better.

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 26 '21, 1:51 p.m.

PS: please open a case.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Apr 26 '21, 2:39 p.m.

I've opened a support case.   Just thought I'd ask.  I tried to use the source from Luke 4 with Lucene 5.5.5 ( which appears to be the version packaged with RTC ), but too many failures due missing package, wrong typing ( extends vs implements ).  SIgh.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Apr 26 '21, 3:12 p.m.
You made an effort. This is honorable. I tried to award 25 points, but that did not work. Sigh.

Thanks for all your contributions here Kevin.

One other answer

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Nov 12 '21, 10:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

just noticed that I could use Luke 5.5 from here : https://github.com/DmitryKey/luke/releases/download/pivot-luke-5.5.0/pivot-luke-5.5.0-luke-release.zip to view the ELM 702 ccm indices... thought of adding it here for anyone still looking for it..

had to make couple of adjustments though.. the downloaded luke bat file has a reference to .\target\luke-with-deps.jar, however the packaged jar file in the target location is : pivot-luke-with-deps.jar.. correcting the reference helped launch the tool well..

thereafter, pointing to location of workitem index worked, the location i used is:
C:\IBM\JazzTeamServer_7.0.2\server\conf\ccm\indices\workitemindex_4K2UE0B3Eeudx-Jto8wFYA\com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.