It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Get on oslc query base returns 403 Forbidden from DNG

doug weisenberg (11) | asked Aug 22 '20, 11:15 a.m.

I've received 4 oslc query bases from the services.xml document identified in the Service Provider catalog returned from DNG (6.0.6.1).  Three of these query bases work without issue.  The fourth one, against the project area, returns 403 Forbidden.  The response body also contains - CRRRS1602W The operation is forbidden.

The administrator can only tell me that I have Author permission.

Has anyone else seen this issue?  Am I doing something wrong?

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Aug 27 '20, 9:52 a.m. | edited Aug 27 '20, 9:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

You'll have to be a lot more specific to get any more help because there are very many ways of making a bad request. What were the oslc:resourceType entries in that query capability? What request (GET/POST/PUT/etc.) did you make? What headers did you add? What query did you add to the query base? Did you fully escape the query? What tool did you use to make the request?

2 answers

permanent link
Kirk Woods (5158) | answered Aug 22 '20, 10:36 p.m.

There could be a number of things that cause a 403 error.  This error can mean that you have a wrong value in the query or in the headers of the REST call.  One way to find out what is happening is to look in the rm.log file on the DNG server.  There may be an error logged that will specify what is wrong.

permanent link
doug weisenberg (11) | answered Sep 13 '20, 7:55 a.m.

The administrator said  he "cleaned up LQE" and my query base request started working without issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.