It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

UI Preview for DNG using OSLC

Daksha Godbole (111) | asked Oct 24 '19, 11:31 p.m.

Hi,

1. Is there any code to develop a UI Preview when the user hovers the mouse on DNG link/artifact using OSLC?

2. Also i checked few links but there is no proper code or example which explains about the Delegated UI for DNG.

Comments
Ian Wark commented Oct 25 '19, 2:42 a.m. | edited Oct 25 '19, 3:16 a.m.
I'm not sure if we have this. If DNG is a consumer, you may need to look at the OSLC pages.

For DNG OSLC specific general information you can start here:

In Lab 5 there is a bit on obtaining link for Creation Dialog and then in Lab 6 it starts explaining about how to program OSLC.

Does this help?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Oct 25 '19, 6:09 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think you can find some hints and links here: https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/r_rm_provider.html The feature is called Delegated UI or compact rendering. I think that most of the Jazz Applications still support compact rendering rather than newer OSLC specs for the same features. 

I think the previews are using an IFrame and would suggest to use the Chrome development tools to have a look at what the Jazz products do.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.