It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC client side java api to fetch the version Id and comments of all the files within a component

Daksha Godbole (111) | asked Sep 03 '19, 5:57 a.m.

Is there any client side java api to fetch the version ID and comments of the files within a SCM component in RTC?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 04 '19, 1:13 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 04 '19, 1:16 p.m.

The question only provides a minimum of information, the terminology does not seem to align well to the concepts used by the RTC API (E.g. comments are related to change sets.). See http://thescmlounge.blogspot.com/2013/08/getting-your-stuff-using-rtc-sdk-to-zip.html for an introduction that might (or might not) be useful. Consider How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers? and refine your question, should you be interested in an answer.

Comments
Daksha Godbole commented Sep 05 '19, 6:45 a.m.

I need to fetch all the files that are present in SCM along with the comments entered while checking in the files in SCM and the version ID. (version ID that we see when we see the history of the file in the repository) using RTC client side java API. Hope you got my requirement

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.