It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Log shows Warning message about " PUT request for the ExecutionResult artifact without an id and Adapter Library update

Ricardo Souza (17210) | asked Mar 27 '19, 10:22 a.m.
edited Mar 27 '19, 10:23 a.m.

Hi Everyone,

I was currently take a look on my RQM Log and I saw this warning message related to my Selenium execution Test Case: "<RQMConnectionHelper/v0.1 spnego-enabled@172.20.117.2> /qm/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resources/INS+(Quality+Management)_2/executionresult/]  WARN com.ibm.rqm.execution                               - PUT request for the ExecutionResult artifact without an id is improper usage; please provide a known id in the PUT request url. To avoid this warning message adopt Adapter Library of version 4.0 or above.

Anyone knows about this Adapter Library and how can i update it? And how to solve this id improper usage.

Kind Regards

2 answers

permanent link
abhishek gour (3812) | answered Mar 28 '19, 2:59 a.m.

Hi Ricardo, 

you may have to mention the RQM server version. 

Also you could choose to try out with latest adapter version which should be available at - https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/releases/6.0.6?p=allDownloads. 
Download the adapter, go through readme.txt and use the library accordingly. 

Thanks,
Abhishek

Comments
Ricardo Souza commented Mar 28 '19, 11:01 a.m.
Hi Abhishek,

I forgot to mention that currently my RQM is version 5.0.2, my understanding is that in the moment I can only use the adapter for this version. Is that right?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo

permanent link
Ricardo Souza (17210) | answered Mar 28 '19, 9:53 a.m.
Hi Abhishek,

I forgot to mention that currently my RQM is version 5.0.2, my understanding is that in the moment I can only use the adapter for this version. Is that right?

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.