It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Voting Feature

Ana Carolina Silva de Toledo (133) | asked Sep 13 '18, 12:18 p.m.
edited Sep 14 '18, 2:02 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)
I'm using the voting feature and it's working pretty fine for me !

But I'm wondering if there is any way that I could use it twice, independently, in the same WI type.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Sep 14 '18, 2:14 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Since the Votes attribute presentation is not attribute based, I would assume that the mechanism assumes the attribute ID's to be the ones mentioned in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/VotingFeature shown below.

Assuming this is the case, you can not provide a different attribute ID for them and thus you can only have one of these presentations/voting features.

The voting feature uses the following attributes:

• com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.voting.score - Attribute to represent the votes count of type Integer.
  • com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.voting.upvoters - Attribute to represent the voters list of type contributor list.

Ana Carolina Silva de Toledo selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ana Carolina Silva de Toledo commented Sep 14 '18, 3:09 p.m.
Hi Ralph,

Yes, that's what I suspected. As it's a not attribute based and RTC only does not allows to add more than one attribute with the same ID, I can not include more than one voting (score or upvoters) into the same WI type

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.