It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does selecting DNG module view a 2nd time change the resulting display of artifacts and columns?

Michael Laurendi (1051845) | asked Jul 30 '18, 3:56 p.m.
Is anybody having a problem with clicking on a module view a 2nd time and getting all artifacts with only ID and Contents columns?

The first time I click on a view -- does not matter if I select a Shared View or a Personal View -- I get all the view columns and the number of artifact rows, typically less than the total artifacts in the module depending on the filter criteria. However, if I click on the same view again, I get all artifacts only two columns: ID and Contents.

DNG version 6.0.5, no Global Configuration.

Accepted answer

permanent link
My-An Nguyen (2963) | answered Jul 30 '18, 4:54 p.m.

Usually, when you click the same view a second time, you are "de-selecting" the view and going back to the default view (i.e. 2 columns, no filters).

When this happens, you should see the following indicators:
- The view you had selected is no longer highlighted
- There is no longer a "box" on top of the module viewport that says "View: <name of selected view>"

Is this what you are seeing?

Michael Laurendi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Michael Laurendi commented Jul 31 '18, 10:03 a.m.

Yes, that is what I am seeing. When I click a third time, I get the view again. Thank you for your help My-An.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.