It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1316E The user does not have permission to read item "_ulLqgHl5EeiMOvUi9G3fqw", which has the "ChangeSet" item type.

Michael Angelastro (55516) | asked Jul 19 '18, 9:41 a.m.
edited Jul 19 '18, 10:28 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

This afternoon one of our users reported he can no longer access “Change Sets” in his RTC project Public Websites Commons.   He was able to access the following change set earlier in the day.

https://clm.cs.zionsbank.com/ccm/web/projects/Public%20Websites%20-%20Common%20%28Change%20Management%29#action=com.ibm.team.scm.viewChangeSet&contextItemId=_kUjvgGuaEeW7ys_nPVO7Dg&contextItemType=com.ibm.team.scm.Workspace&changeSetItemId=_AX8hsIq2EeiMOvUi9G3fqw&fromHistory=1

Now he get’s the error,

Problem

Permission denied during "Source Control Operation".

CRJAZ1316E The user "z084884" does not have permission to read item "_ulLqgHl5EeiMOvUi9G3fqw", which has the "ChangeSet" item type.

I CAN access this change set probably because of my JazzAdmin role.

Ryan is a project administrator and belongs to Team Member, Scrum Master, and Product Owner.  Scrum Master is allowed to access “All” change Set operations.

There’s also nothing wrong with his license assignment. 

I checked the process configuration source code and there was a change made at 5:10pm right around the time he had the issue so I restored the previous configuration but it didn’t fix the problem.

Any ideas on what could be going on?

thanks

We're using:

CLM 6.0.4 Ifix 8

Oracle 12 C database

Redhat Linux 6

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 19 '18, 10:31 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I would check if the workspace the changeset is contained in is private.

Being in the Projec Administrator group does not override read access limitations. (Being JazzAdmin provides you with read access to everything/the ability to allow yourself to access everything).

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Michael Angelastro commented Jul 19 '18, 1:39 p.m. | edited Jul 19 '18, 2:25 p.m.

The component changed ownership to a specific developer, and its visibility is ‘private’.  The visibility ‘private’ caused this problem.

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.