It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Unable to obtain license to read SCM related data: An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server

Jaganmohanreddy Erla (111) | asked Mar 14 '18, 6:22 a.m.
closed Mar 15 '18, 6:07 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Unable to obtain license to read SCM related data: An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400.  Message: CRJAZ1848E To perform the "com.ibm.team.scm.readaccess.general" operation, the user (userid="erlareddy@in.ibm.com") must have one of the following licenses that are installed on the server: CLM Server Monitoring.User, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Contributor-Floating, Rational Team Concert.Developer-Floating, Rational Quality Manager.Quality Professional-Floating, Rational Quality Manager.Contributor-Floating, Rational DOORS Next Generation.Analyst-Floating, Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.Design Manager-Floating, Rational Team Concert.Contributor-Floating, Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.Contributor-Floating, Rational Team Concert.Developer for IBM Enterprise Platforms-Floating. The server administrator can assign licenses..

Please help me on this.

Comments
Ian Barnard commented Mar 14 '18, 6:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

You appear not to have a license assigned to your user id. You will have to contact your server administrator to assign you a license.

Jaganmohanreddy Erla commented Mar 14 '18, 6:44 a.m.

Hi Ian, thanks for your help.From where can I find the server administrator .help me

Jaganmohanreddy Erla commented Mar 14 '18, 8:29 a.m.

Also help me how I can get  Development floating license. this might be causing issue.
I saw in mail -Group "Developer-Floating" for account "erlareddy@in.ibm.com" on service "igajts01.swg.usma.ibm.com".
along with above help, also help me on system administrator.

Donald Nong commented Mar 15 '18, 3:48 a.m.

You need to find the administrator of your particular system. This is a public forum and it's unlikely the administrator will see your message here.

Ralph Schoon commented Mar 15 '18, 6:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I agree and close the question. Please ask your peer users for advice how to find the project area admin or the other admin staff to assign you access and a license.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by rschoon Mar 15 '18, 6:07 a.m.