It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Watson integration?

Andy Dennis (118) | asked Feb 09 '18, 4:41 a.m.

With the renewed interest in AI and ML capabilities are there any plans to look at integration between Watson and DNG at the server for things like:

* Classification of requirements when they are imported with the wizard

* NLP processing of key words to include variants

4 answers

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Feb 09 '18, 8:49 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you coming to the Think2018 conference in March? We will be discussing this topic in an InnerCirlce (a.k.a VoiCE) session.

Comments
Andy Dennis commented Feb 09 '18, 9:45 a.m.

Hi Daniel,

Would like to but unfortunately that is very unlikely to happen as I'm UK based :-(

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Feb 09 '18, 10:02 a.m.

We are planning a CE/CLM conference for European customers, likely to occur in May, and I assume we will be talking about this topic then too. I hope it will be more practical for you to attend.

I think call for papers will go out in the next week or so.

permanent link
Andy Dennis (118) | answered Feb 09 '18, 10:13 a.m.

Thanks.  I'll keep an eye out for the European dates and location.

I think it's an important evolutional step for DNG.  There are other tools that are coming on to the market that promise some AI capabilities.  Though feature coverage isn't identical, AI is certainly a technology that could assist with processing large numbers of requirements in short periods of time...

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Feb 12 '18, 11:00 a.m.

FYI: call for papers is open: 

<style type="text/css"> p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Lucida Grande'} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px 'Lucida Grande'; min-height: 13.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 18.0px; text-indent: -18.0px; font: 11.0px 'Lucida Grande'} p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 18.0px; text-indent: -18.0px; font: 11.0px 'Lucida Grande'; color: #0433ff} span.s1 {color: #000000} </style>

Watson IoT Continuous Engineering Summit Europe

in Munich

Audience: Tech incl. Engineers, Architects, Developers, Testers, Integrators and Managers

When:    14-16 May 2018

Where:   Westin Grand Hotel

Web & Registration: http://conference.learnquest.com/CE-Summit-Europe/

Comments
Daniel Moul commented Feb 12 '18, 11:01 a.m.

sorry for the html tag junk. the jazz.net forum editor doesn't show it. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.