It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Review in Rational IBM DNG

Pallavi Deore (38150) | asked Jan 19 '18, 2:16 a.m.
retagged Feb 02 '18, 12:38 a.m. by Minakshi Jaint (5113)

Hi,

I went through with basic understanding of DNG so i want to know wheather we can add Self Review,Technical Review and Quality Review in Review section of DNG.
In Self Review:
It should be done by user who has imported the requirements and its revision history should be maintained. Self review should be auto allocated to user who has imported it.
Technical Review:
For technical review there should be option to choose technical reviewer.  It will get closed only if all the comment are closed and check list should be update.
Quality Review:
 Once the quality review is done, requirements should be baseline with the revision history no "x.0" and exported copy should be stored into RTC SCM. Check list should be updated.

Kindly inform me, wheather it is possible or not. If possible then please inform me how we can implement it.

One answer

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Jan 19 '18, 10:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 19 '18, 10:46 a.m.

Hi Pallavi

Sorry, but reviews are not that customizable, the process you are looking for will have to be done manually by the person who creates reviews, and probably using naming conventions (ie using Self, Technical, Quality in the name).

Did you go through this sections describing reviews in the Knowledge Center: Reviews ?
Reading that should give you a good understanding of the review capabilities as available.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.