It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java API RTC Team/Member/Role

Fabien Araktingi (151317) | asked Nov 09 '17, 2:32 p.m.

Hi,

I'd like to extract with RTC java api any RTC team/member and the appropriate role within the team as we can see in the Web or RTC Client interface. I don't want to get the inherited roles coming from others teams.

Can anyone help or advise?

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 10 '17, 4:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Comments
Fabien Araktingi commented Nov 10 '17, 8:34 a.m. | edited Nov 10 '17, 9:32 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your reply but what I want is the same view as we can get in RTC Client eclipse or in the Web UI. That means I don't want to see inherited roles.

I found that my request is almost silmilar to this one:
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/244677/accessing-role-assignments-of-a-specific-team-area-via-rest-api?page=1&focusedAnswerId=246706#246706

But I don't know whether a solution has been found since the link provided by Donald doesn't reply to the request (because we can't see the project's member(s) with their appropriate role(s) in the team as we can see in the WebUI) : /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.web.IProcessWebUIService/teamAreaByUUIDWithLimitedMembers?processAreaItemId=<teamAreaUUID>

In fact exactly the same output that we get with "Generate Runtime Report" feature from RTC Client Eclipse.

Fabien

Ralph Schoon commented Nov 10 '17, 8:38 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Have you by any chance actually had a look at what I posted?

The other post is a completely different APi, so I guess not. As far as I can tell the API I posted gives you the exact membership.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.