It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WASX7017E Exception received while running file clm_was_config.py

Sekar GCS (23314) | asked Jul 04 '17, 12:25 p.m.
edited Jul 06 '17, 9:51 p.m. by Muralidhar Rajagopal (10114)

Exception :WASX7017E  Exception received while running file "C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/was/clm_was_config.py"
my environment is
WAS version > 9.0.0.4                                    
CLM version > 6.0.4

WebSphere Application Server profile path > c:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv01/bin  
Executed below command:
wsadmin.bat -language jython  -user wasuser -password waspasswd  -f  "C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/was/clm_was_config.py"  "C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf"  

WASX7209I: Connected to process "server1" on node COB1070555Node01 using SOAP connector;  The type of process is: UnManagedProcess

WASX7303I: The following options are passed to the scripting environment and are available as arguments that are stored in the argv variable: "[-language, jython, C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/conf]"

Disabled Java2 Security
Enabled Application Security
Enabled Administrative Security
Enabled Unprotected URI
Setting configuration for Application Server server1
Set initial and max heap size to 4096
Set JVM args -Xmx4g -Xms4g -Xmn1g -Xgcpolicy:gencon -Xcompressedrefs -Xgc:preferredHeapBase=0x100000000
Modified JAZZ_HOME JVM custom property
Modified java.awt.headless JVM custom property
Modified org.eclipse.emf.ecore.plugin.EcorePlugin.doNotLoadResourcesPlugin JVM custom property
Modified log4j.configuration JVM custom property

WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/was/clm_was_config.py"; exception information: com.ibm.bsf.BSFException: exception from Jython:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 507, in <module>
SystemExit: 0

Do i need to add any more arguments ?  please let me know the solution.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.