It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the correct REST API to use for programmatically logging out the current user from Jazz, so that another user can log in?

Mattias Mohlin (11) | asked Mar 24 '17, 4:04 a.m.

I'm developing an application that needs to retrieve some data from Jazz CLM tools (version 6.0.2). I have implemented the OAuth dance for getting a request token, asking the user to authenticate it with his Jazz credentials, and finally get an access token that I can use for accessing the protected resources I need. All this works fine.
Now I want to find a way to revoke this access token when its no longer needed. I know that it will expire automatically after some time, but it would be better if I could revoke it programmatically so that I can get another access token, authenticated by another Jazz user.
I've tried to simply delete the access token from the session of my application, and then repeat the OAuth dance again. However, when it redirects to the Jazz login page for authenticating the token the login page immediately closes and the new user doesn't get a chance to enter his credentials. Instead the token gets authenticated with the previous user. I assume this happens because that user is still logged into Jazz.
What is the correct REST API to use for programmatically logging out the current user from Jazz, so that another user can log in?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.