It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

link creation between Design management and Requirement management using oslc.

masoom Abdullah (53117) | asked Mar 16 '17, 1:31 a.m.

Hi All,

I want to create the link between Design management module and Requirement management artifacts using oslc.
Please let me know the helpful jars.

Best regards,
Masoom

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 17 '17, 4:24 a.m.

Not quite sure why you need "helpful jars". You can use the OSLC API with all kind of browsers, tools and scripts. Also, I am not quite sure you really mean Rational DOORS Next Generation either, as you asked other question about DOORS Classic. If you do mean RDNG, you can start with the below article.
https://jazz.net/library/article/1197

Comments
masoom Abdullah commented Mar 19 '17, 7:33 a.m.

Thank you so much for the response.

I want to create a java adapter  where i pass values (RDNG artifact Id, DM model Id and link type to create link) and values(DM server url and credentials to login to DM) and I expect from java adapter to use these values and creates the link between DM model and RDNG artifact.

We my approach should be.

Donald Nong commented Mar 21 '17, 10:49 p.m.

Well, basically you need to know how to create links in both RDNG and DM. I don't know how you are going to interact with the "adapter", so can't offer much else.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.