It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migrate Rational Synergy and change to SAP Soltion Manager

ranja ahmed (111) | asked Feb 24 '17, 3:48 a.m.
edited Feb 24 '17, 5:40 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)

Hallo

Good Morning guys

i have a question i don't know if you could answer me or help me to find it
We have currently complete installation of Rational Synergy and Rational Change on a machine.
How do I full move or migrate my Synergy databases, Change lifecycle, Change user preferences, Change customization all the files and folders, and the important thing the source code history to another 3rd party system SAP Solution manager ? because i would not want to lose any data and source code while the migration process then import it to SAP Solution Manager.

what is your opinion about that ? is it possible and which tool should i use for this operation
how could you advice me ?  what is the possibility to make this action

thanks in advance ....
best regards
Ranja

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Feb 24 '17, 5:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Feb 24 '17, 5:39 a.m.

This is definitely not a Synergy Change forum. The question is not with respect to Rational Team concert. 

If you want information about migrating to SAP, I would suggest to ask on SAP forums. 

From my perspective this is off topic for this forum. Am I missing anything?

Please note that as long as you keep your Change and Synergy Server up, you don't loose anything.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.