It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ERROR com.ibm.team.workitem.service- Presentation 'com.ibm.team.workitem.traceability.button' needs an attribute

Akshata Kulkarni (37319) | asked Jan 12 '17, 3:05 a.m.
edited Jan 12 '17, 3:53 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hello,

When the workitem details are updated using java api.The workitem saves successfully but the following error is thrown:

/ccm/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/58] ERROR com.ibm.team.workitem.service                       - Presentation 'com.ibm.team.workitem.traceability.button' needs an attribute, but none is specified for presentation with ID 'com.ibm.team.workitem.traceability.button'

Could anyone please tell what does this mean?
Thanks in advance!

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 12 '17, 4:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is way too few information. It is absolutely unclear, who does the save, when the save happens, it is unclear in what context the save happens and if it is successful. It is unclear why the presentation layer should complain at all in case of an API based save and it is unclear to me what template is used. I can for example not find a presentation com.ibm.team.workitem.traceability.button.

Please read https://jazz.net/forum/questions/203755/how-should-i-ask-a-question-in-the-forum-if-i-want-to-receive-useful-answers and refine your question.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.