It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Re-testing problem Test case

Halil Bahadır (1113924) | asked Sep 02 '09, 3:41 a.m.
Hi,

I've created a test case and a manual test script for it. I've execute it for once for a specific environment parameters and then created a bug about it. Everything is OK for now.

But the problem is,

When I tried to execute the same test case with same parameters
(Test Execution Records, Test Environment, Test Script)
, it opens the manual script window for execution but all my steps is gone. The step list is empty. ( I have 15 step for my script and test data attached)

If I change the "Test Execution Records" parameter value -->new the problem is the same.

Thanks
Halil.

One answer

permanent link
Halil Bahadır (1113924) | answered Sep 02 '09, 5:37 a.m.
Hi,

I've created a test case and a manual test script for it. I've execute it for once for a specific environment parameters and then created a bug about it. Everything is OK for now.

But the problem is,

When I tried to execute the same test case with same parameters
(Test Execution Records, Test Environment, Test Script)
, it opens the manual script window for execution but all my steps is gone. The step list is empty. ( I have 15 step for my script and test data attached)

If I change the "Test Execution Records" parameter value -->new the problem is the same.

Thanks
Halil.

The exception that I saw in Tomcat window.

12:25:09,092 WARN com.ibm.rqm.defects
- Couldn't retrieve latest states from remote url - https://ay
rotektc:9443/jazz, please check your server or network configuration.
The detail exception is
CRJAZ0099I HTTP error "java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException" accessing U
RL "https://ayrotektc:9443/jazz/service/com.ibm.team.workitem.service.internal.r
oa.IRestService/workitems.json?modified=%3E%7B-8303min%7D&projectArea=_IFeI4IdOE
d6TCILxg80YsA&_profile=resolvedBy,type,links,ownedBy,state,created,resolved,summ
ary,id&_inline=resolvedBy,type,links,ownedBy,state".

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.