It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Exporting process desciption as word (or) pdf format in RTC

Rajesh P (1318) | asked Dec 05 '16, 4:44 a.m.
edited Dec 05 '16, 4:44 a.m.
 Hello Team,

Is there is any possible to export the process description in either pdf (or) word format? Currently there is only option to export the process description that stores in XML files. Other than this, is it possible to store these files in pdf (or) word format?

Thanks in advance

Rajesh

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Dec 07 '16, 11:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What exactly did you want to see in the pdf or word file?   Storing the xml in a pdf or word file is of course easy, so I'm assuming that isn't what you want?

Rajesh P commented Dec 08 '16, 8:00 a.m.

Hello Geoffrey,

Yes you are correct. I want to see the entire contents including diagrams, tables, descriptions of what we created in a practice at process description.

So when i export that particular practice, it should be stored (or) opened in either pdf (or) word format.
Is it possible to do it?

Thanks in advance

Rajesh.P 

Geoffrey Clemm commented Dec 12 '16, 4:04 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I agree with Lily's answer ... that is not currently supported.

Rajesh P commented Dec 13 '16, 10:02 a.m.

Thank you. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Dec 05 '16, 7:14 p.m.
I don't think it's possible to export Process Description to pdf or word in RTC. You may submit an enhancement request for this requirement from https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.dashboard.viewDashboard
Rajesh P selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.