It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to generate TOT and TOF in report for RDNG

Vani B (1391275) | asked Dec 05 '16, 1:20 a.m.
Procedure to generate the Table of Table and Table of figure in RPE report generation, since TOF and TOT are not generated in document style Report in DNG

Accepted answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Aug 22 '17, 2:48 a.m.

Please use this template. I can see TOT and TOF in the output.

Vani B selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Vani B commented Aug 22 '17, 3:13 a.m.

Used the attached template but still the TOF and heading numbers for TOC are not generated

Vani B commented Aug 22 '17, 3:14 a.m.

let me know your email id, so that i can contact you, since we limited internet access

Vani B commented Aug 29 '17, 1:09 a.m.

Still I am unable generate the TOF, let me know the procedure to add caption for figure in DNG module should it be a separate artifact or caption inside a figure eg., Fig 1 : test1

2 other answers

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Dec 05 '16, 1:43 a.m.
There are 2 solutions.
1. Modify the RPE template (.dta file in <jazzteamserverhome>\server\conf\rm\reporting\initialization\templates\rrdg folder) by just inserting "Table OF Tables" and "Table OF Figures" elements in the template. You need RPE for opening/editing the template.
2. Use a Word macro that adds TOT / TOF. If you want to run the macro through DNG (during publish), please refer the steps in https://rpeactual.com/2014/07/23/use-word-stylesheets-and-run-macros-in-dng/

Comments
Vani B commented Aug 22 '17, 1:31 a.m. | edited Aug 22 '17, 1:33 a.m.

The table of content  numbering are not generated in Report through RPE and images are not added in the report, Table of table and Table of figures are also not generated using RDNG formal module

Vani B commented Aug 22 '17, 1:34 a.m. | edited Aug 22 '17, 1:40 a.m.

Kindly help in resolving the issue. I am unable to attach the RPE template, generated report and formal module in word format in this question

Vani B commented Aug 22 '17, 1:37 a.m.

used the template which avaliable in the the RPE sample template DNG_Module.dta for generating reporting using JKE requirment management Plan as a formal module.

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96039) | answered Aug 22 '17, 2:07 a.m.

If the figure caption is calculated by field codes, try to refresh by Ctrl-A then F9 key.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Update-fields-7339a049-cb0d-4d5a-8679-97c20c643d4e

Missing images might be caused by incorrect data source set when generating a document.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.