It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project and Team Dashboards in 2.0

Michael Franzen (16642) | asked Sep 01 '09, 2:52 a.m.
Hi
It seems like the only way to get access to the Project and Team Dashboard is to actually share my own personal dashboard. If I do that (share it via the option on the dashboard), then log out and in again, I will see the link "All Dashboards" which takes me to the Project & Team Dashboard and other shared dashboards.
If I then stop sharing my own personal dashboard, the "All Dashboards" link is gone.

Is there away I get to "All Dashboards" without sharing my own personal dashboard ?
I'm missing documentation for this in the RQM help sections.

Any input to this, I have missed something ?

Regards
Michael

2 answers

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8280269) | answered Oct 09 '09, 9:35 a.m.
Anyone got an answer for this issue? I have started looking at doing Project Dashboards and I found this annoying.

Hi
It seems like the only way to get access to the Project and Team Dashboard is to actually share my own personal dashboard. If I do that (share it via the option on the dashboard), then log out and in again, I will see the link "All Dashboards" which takes me to the Project & Team Dashboard and other shared dashboards.
If I then stop sharing my own personal dashboard, the "All Dashboards" link is gone.

Is there away I get to "All Dashboards" without sharing my own personal dashboard ?
I'm missing documentation for this in the RQM help sections.

Any input to this, I have missed something ?

Regards
Michael

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8280269) | answered Oct 09 '09, 9:37 a.m.
Actually,

While I'm here, is there a way for us to create a link right to the Project Dashboard like jazz.net does?

thanks...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.