It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Plain Java API - Client not compatible error

Thamizhselvan Selvaraj (144) | asked Nov 16 '16, 4:29 p.m.
Hi,

I am trying to create a Plan Java Program to to establish connection to CLM by providing my User Id and Password in the Plan Java code. When My code trying to login to CLM I am getting the below error.

com.ibm.team.repository.common.ServerVersionCheckException: This client received an unexpected response.  The URL of the server you are trying to connect to is either invalid, older than your client and not compatible, or behind a proxy or firewall that requires authentication.  Please contact the system administrator to determine the correct URL or server version, and download the appropriate client.
at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.fetchClientVersionJSONObject(TeamRepository.java:1709)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.access$0(TeamRepository.java:1698)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$5.run(TeamRepository.java:1769)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$5.run(TeamRepository.java:1)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository$3.run(TeamRepository.java:1327)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.CancelableCaller.call(CancelableCaller.java:79)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.callCancelableService(TeamRepository.java:1322)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.checkServerVersionMatches(TeamRepository.java:1772)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.internalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1520)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:653)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository.login(TeamRepository.java:627)
    at checkForApprovals.CompareBuilds.main(CompareBuilds.java:139)
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.InvalidUserCredentialsException: CRJAZ0124E The user name or password is invalid.
    at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.RemoteTeamServer.formBasedAuthenticate(RemoteTeamServer.java:2388)

Does any one facing the same issue. Can anyone help me on solving this issue.

Appreciated your help.

Thanks,
Thamizh

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Nov 16 '16, 9:01 p.m.
The error is
Caused by: com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.InvalidUserCredentialsException: CRJAZ0124E The user name or password is invalid.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.