It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is user unable to view queries CRJAZ1316E when they apart of the team sharing/user sharing of query

Corey Jacobs (641835) | asked Oct 26 '16, 4:31 p.m.
 We are currently on RTC 6.0.1, using Scrum process template.  One of the users is having problems accessing several queries displayed with several widgets.  The error message is: CRJAZ1316E The user  does not have permission to read item "_i0N_wG4EEeaveNpZh_gSAQ", which has the "QueryDescriptor" item type.

The error comes up either using both Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 & Mozilla Firefox 45.4.0.  These queries were shared with a specific team, and I have verified user is apart of this team with team member privilege in this team area and project area as well.  I compared this user to other ids with the same privileges that were able to view these queries successfully.  This user is a member of jazz users repository along with Quality Professional & Rational Team Concert - Developer licenses.  I also added user to user sharing list for these queries & informed user to clear his browser cache  to no luck.  Any ideas what else could be wrong.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Oct 26 '16, 8:56 p.m.

The first thing I will do is to confirm item "_i0N_wG4EEeaveNpZh_gSAQ" is indeed the query that you're referring to. The next step will be contact Support. :-)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.