It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is user unable to view queries CRJAZ1316E when they apart of the team sharing/user sharing of query

Corey Jacobs (642539) | asked Oct 26 '16, 4:31 p.m.
 We are currently on RTC 6.0.1, using Scrum process template.  One of the users is having problems accessing several queries displayed with several widgets.  The error message is: CRJAZ1316E The user  does not have permission to read item "_i0N_wG4EEeaveNpZh_gSAQ", which has the "QueryDescriptor" item type.

The error comes up either using both Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 & Mozilla Firefox 45.4.0.  These queries were shared with a specific team, and I have verified user is apart of this team with team member privilege in this team area and project area as well.  I compared this user to other ids with the same privileges that were able to view these queries successfully.  This user is a member of jazz users repository along with Quality Professional & Rational Team Concert - Developer licenses.  I also added user to user sharing list for these queries & informed user to clear his browser cache  to no luck.  Any ideas what else could be wrong.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Oct 26 '16, 8:56 p.m.

The first thing I will do is to confirm item "_i0N_wG4EEeaveNpZh_gSAQ" is indeed the query that you're referring to. The next step will be contact Support. :-)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.