It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Description of workitem types

Ayse Bener (115) | asked Oct 17 '16, 12:19 p.m.
I noticed that there are a few work item types mentioned in documentation, such as: defect, enhancement, story and maintenance.
Also, I have queried a set of workitems from RTC project. The types of workitem (costumed types) in the extracted data is more varied including: story verification, JUnit, API adaption, ..... 

Question1: I was wondering what is the description of each of these workitem types. Is there any references that clarifies what each type refers to?

Question2: can the type of work item be used in order to identify patches from other changes?

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Oct 17 '16, 3:41 p.m.
i ahve never seen those workitem types in a new RTC installation.. so they may be customer workitem types created by your local organization.

this page in the doc describes the standard workitems types in the two models, scrum and formal project mgmt
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.team.workitem.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_defining_types.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.