It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The artifacts have not been selected. No more than 200 artifacts can be selected at a time

Guindo Niamkey Jean Frederic (29218) | asked Oct 03 '16, 11:59 a.m.
Hi Jazz Community,
I am working on a project and I want change the attributes artifacts more than 200 artifacts selected.
Is there a way or feature to address this needed?
Thank by advance.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Oct 03 '16, 9:37 p.m.

Just to clarify, currently the most artifacts that you can display on one page is 200. Do you mean to exceed this limit?

Guindo Niamkey Jean Frederic commented Oct 04 '16, 4:52 a.m.

Yes, is it possible to exceed this limit?

2 answers

permanent link
Philipp Waldinger (1313) | answered Oct 04 '16, 8:17 a.m.
edited Oct 04 '16, 8:26 a.m.
At the moment, 200 is the maximum number of artifacts which can be selected at the same time (and therefore the maximum number of artifacts on which "Edit Attributes" can be invoked).

As far as I know, this cannot be configured. There only is a setting "pagesize" which configures how many artifacts are loaded at the same time in the module view of /rm, but this is not related to your question (because still only 200 artifacts can be selected).

The demand of selecting more than 200 artifacts is topic of the following RFEs:

Quote from Ed Gentry:

permanent link
Tali Rabetti (111820) | answered Apr 05 '17, 6:58 a.m.

To edit many artifact, you can also consider exporting the artifacts to a csv file, editing the attributes offline and importing back into DNG.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.