It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

creating a JRS report with 2 values in lengend

Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | asked May 29 '16, 10:15 p.m.
Hi, team

Because RRDI is no longer supported in v6.0.x(understand it can be migrated), the users are now checking
if JRS can do similar report building in v6.0.2.
There is a RRDI custom report(see below) in which legend has 2 values (total hour per categories and total member) .

I checked with new features in v6.0.1 and 6.0.2 and it seems that timesheet entry is supported but it does not seem to be able to have 2 values in the legend. Is it possible to create report with 2 value in legend in Jazz Reporting?

Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Steven Shaw (55113) | answered May 30 '16, 9:12 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello Don,

Without knowing the particular details of the report, I think this is possible by using "Calculated Columns" support and doing a count of Hours and count of members.  Then in the Graph Configuration section you would select "Add lines or bar segments from numeric measures" and select the two calculated columns you added.  Subsequent to this you could choose "Grouped Bar" to get a similar visualization.

The other aspect of the report I see is that one dimension is visualized as a line and the others as a group of bars.  This isn't currently possible in 6.0.1 or 6.0.2.  We are exploring this functionality for a future release.  You can track this in the following story: 363659: Hybrid reports in JRS (support line and bar on the same graph)

Regards,

-Steve
Don Yang selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Don Yang commented May 31 '16, 4:53 a.m.

Thanks Steven for the suggestions and info.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.