It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

On RTC 5.0.2 the Vertical Scroll Bar on certain Dashboards do not appears

Adriano Fanelli (2322929) | asked Apr 07 '16, 5:50 a.m.
Hello folks,
                On RTC 5.0.2  the Vertical Scroll Bar on certain Dashboards do not appears ...
I have already done a repotools-jazz.sh -rebuildTextIndices and repotools-jazz.sh -reindex commands
but did not solve.
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance, Adriano

Comments
Alexandre Stegani commented Apr 07 '16, 7:41 p.m.

Hi Adriano,

Does this dashboard contains an HTML widget?

3 answers

permanent link
Adriano Fanelli (2322929) | answered Apr 08 '16, 10:07 a.m.
Hello Alexandre ... Yes, there are HTML widgets on release tabs .
What do you suggest to do?
Thanks, Adriano

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Apr 08 '16, 10:36 a.m.
There are defects in Jazz.net indicating that a bad character in the HTML widget could cause this issue. You can temporarily remove the HTML widget from the dashboard and check if that fixes the issue.

It seems that the issue happens when copying and pasting rich text into the HTML widget, that will cause tons of garbage and CSS rules to cause this issue.

For additional info, please see Defect 266653, Defect 298840 and Defect 274514 (comment 5)

permanent link
Corey Jacobs (642439) | answered Apr 08 '16, 6:40 p.m.
 I ran into similar problem with RTC 4.0.6.  The problem was with certain widgets (headlines) and copying directly from sametime.  The HTML inside the widget had become garbage. For workaround, I ended up copying the HTML code from another source and into clean widget.  This cleared up the scrollbar problem on the RTC dashboard 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.