Getting Empty Spaces Between Heading and Text from Rational Publishing Engine Generated Document
Hi Everyone,
I am Getting Empty Spaces between Heading and Text from Rational Publishing Engine Generated Document.
This Spaces are observed when I have DOORS Next Generation and DOORS as Source Control for RPE.
The URL which I use for configuring Data Source for DNG in RPE is:
https://servername:port/rm/publish/resources?moduleURI=_<DNG Module ID>
I have also tried using the below URLs for configuring Data Sources for DNG,which have reduced the Empty spaces but they result in loss of Images in the Document:
https://servername:port/rm/publish/resources?resourceURI=_<DNG Module ID>
https://servername:port/rm/publish/modules?resourceURI=_<DNG Module ID>
Further to this please find the Environment Details below:
RPE Version: 1.3
DOORS Next Generation: 5.0.2
OS: Windows 7
Please suggest solution for the issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Shamrose
I am Getting Empty Spaces between Heading and Text from Rational Publishing Engine Generated Document.
This Spaces are observed when I have DOORS Next Generation and DOORS as Source Control for RPE.
The URL which I use for configuring Data Source for DNG in RPE is:
https://servername:port/rm/publish/resources?moduleURI=_<DNG Module ID>
I have also tried using the below URLs for configuring Data Sources for DNG,which have reduced the Empty spaces but they result in loss of Images in the Document:
https://servername:port/rm/publish/resources?resourceURI=_<DNG Module ID>
https://servername:port/rm/publish/modules?resourceURI=_<DNG Module ID>
Further to this please find the Environment Details below:
RPE Version: 1.3
DOORS Next Generation: 5.0.2
OS: Windows 7
Please suggest solution for the issue.
Thanks in Advance,
Shamrose
2 answers
Hello Shamrose,
What do you mean by 'empty spaces'? Are they empty or blank lines?
Is this a custom template you are using?
An empty line can be produced when you have a paragraph element in your template without any contents or the contents are blank.
Could this be what you are seeing?
Regards,
Gerard Cregan.
IBM Rational Publishing Engine Support.
What do you mean by 'empty spaces'? Are they empty or blank lines?
Is this a custom template you are using?
An empty line can be produced when you have a paragraph element in your template without any contents or the contents are blank.
Could this be what you are seeing?
Regards,
Gerard Cregan.
IBM Rational Publishing Engine Support.
Comments
Can you try https://server:port/rm/publish/modules?resourceURI=uuid instead of https://server:port/rm/publish/resources?moduleURI=uuid? Also check the template for additional paragraph elements without any data within them.