It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRRTC3521W: Warning: The build engine is either not in the repository, or it cannot be accessed by the following user: "mybuilduser". The ID of the build engine is "mybuildengine".

mingyong qiao (111) | asked Feb 16 '16, 1:29 p.m.
edited Feb 16 '16, 5:11 p.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646)

I got below error when I start build engine. the build engine is running on window machine.

CRRTC3521W: Warning: The build engine is either not in the repository, or it cannot be accessed by the following user: "mybuilduser". The ID of the build engine is "mybuildengine".

How can I verify if the build engine is in the repository and accessible by the builder user?

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Feb 17 '16, 3:11 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have never seen that error. Anyway, you have to set up your biold environment and the BuildEngies using for example the Jazz Build Engie. It has to be run with a user and password and actually a repository connection. It also has to permission to access the SCM data using a license and potentially being a user with a role in the project area for the technical build user. See https://jazz.net/library/article/38 for an introduction.

permanent link
Mastanaiah Mannem (3912) | answered Jul 17 '17, 9:51 a.m.

Even i am facing the same error. can some one help us to resolve this issue. I have verified the licenses and roles in the project area are fine.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.