It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rhapsody design manager

Kunal N (872862) | asked Oct 29 '15, 5:47 a.m.
 Hi all,

I have a project in Rhapsody developer client and i need to move this project to Design manager(CLM), I have installed design management extension client for this purpose.

When I click on  on move to design manager, it asks me to enter server details (url) and credentials(username and password) but after this it does not get connected to server and i get below error :

" Can't connect to server, check server name and credentials

Error: -1

Null"

Even though I am giving correct server name and credentials.

Please help me if anyone have workaround for this.

Thank you,

Kunal Nigade.

Comments
Francois-xavier Panaget commented Oct 29 '15, 8:45 a.m.

Hi,
Could you let us know the version of Rhapsody Design Manager server and the Rhapsody Client you are using?
Thanks
François

Kunal N commented Oct 29 '15, 9:32 a.m.

I am using Rhapsody Design manager server 6.0 and Rhapsody developer client 8.1.3.

Thank you,
Kunal.

2 answers

permanent link
Pritesh Patel (12246) | answered Oct 29 '15, 11:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Kunal

It seems that the Project Area in DM is not a actively managed one. When you move the RHP model over to DM, the project needs to be a actively managed project area. 

The following link outlines this requirement:

https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSB2MU_8.1.3/com.ibm.dm.rhap.client.doc/topics/t_dm_rhap_move_models.html

Hope that this helps. 

Many thanks,
Pritesh...

permanent link
Sebastian Sindermann (11) | answered Nov 25 '15, 5:48 a.m.

Are you using Windows 10?

On Windows 10 we are having trouble to choose a project. Login to a server works but afterwards field where to choose the project hangs up. The log throws an unhandled exception.

The exact same setup works fine on Windows 8 machines.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.