It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Pbm on step 4 Setup User Registry

Mauro Baroni (111) | asked Jul 17 '09, 9:29 a.m.
After obtained LDAP Connection is established (you have Successfully configured the User Registry)
I click on NEXT to continue and i'm receiving the follow alert (There was an error attempting to create the new User: undefined) and cannot to reach the next step.

I'm in environmento LDAP to BLEUPAGES Host Server

One answer

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k4139148) | answered Jul 21 '09, 10:44 a.m.
After obtained LDAP Connection is established (you have Successfully configured the User Registry)
I click on NEXT to continue and i'm receiving the follow alert (There was an error attempting to create the new User: undefined) and cannot to reach the next step.

I'm in environmento LDAP to BLEUPAGES Host Server

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you didn't provide the userID that is already configured on LDAP to complete the configuration. During LDAP configuration, you provide an alternative ID to the ADMIN id to continue with configuration - this ID must already be enabled on the ldap instance. Perhaps you input the details of an ID but failed to have it setup on LDAP first ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.