It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Installing RTC, RQM and RRC on the same server

Rob Logie (33825041) | asked Jul 06 '09, 7:05 p.m.
closed Jun 19 '23, 5:16 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103)
Hi All,
Does anyone know of any FAQs or documentation on how to configure RTC,RQM and RRC to be able to run together on the same server using the built in tomcat server ?. I guess this would include reconfiguring the tomcat instances for each product to use different ports etc ?

I am unsure which ports in the tomcat configuration need to be change to enable concurrent operation of them. Or is there a smarter way to configure the 3 products together using one tomecat server ?

Thanks in advance

Rob

The question has been closed for the following reason: "This question was valid until version 2. Since version 3 it is supported as default." by krzysztofkazmierczyk Jun 19 '23, 5:16 a.m.

3 answers

permanent link
Rob Logie (33825041) | answered Jul 06 '09, 7:07 p.m.
I should add I am running this on a redhat linux box.

Hi All,
Does anyone know of any FAQs or documentation on how to configure RTC,RQM and RRC to be able to run together on the same server using the built in tomcat server ?. I guess this would include reconfiguring the tomcat instances for each product to use different ports etc ?

I am unsure which ports in the tomcat configuration need to be change to enable concurrent operation of them. Or is there a smarter way to configure the 3 products together using one tomecat server ?

Thanks in advance

Rob

permanent link
Michael Walker (99215201157) | answered Jul 06 '09, 7:21 p.m.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Rob

The RTC online help has a section on running the tools on the same server. I followed the instructions and now have RTC and RQM running on the same server, but with different Tomcats

permanent link
Rob Logie (33825041) | answered Jul 06 '09, 7:37 p.m.
Thanks for the info, I managed to find it ...

It is documented in "integrating->Rational Team Concert and Rational Quality Manager" in the online docs

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Rob

The RTC online help has a section on running the tools on the same server. I followed the instructions and now have RTC and RQM running on the same server, but with different Tomcats