It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I fix my RTC build definition to load 2 components that both have a .project file?

Kent Jones (1111) | asked Jun 02 '15, 9:14 p.m.

Using: RTC Server 5.0.2 w/IFix 5

Eclipse Kepler Service Release 2

I get the following error when attempting to execute an RTC build definition:

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2:Status WARNING: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=2 Loading the directories in the filesystem would overwrite/remove existing directories.  null children=[Status WARNING com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0  .project (requested to be loaded from both component Comp1 and Comp2) null ]

I have two components that both have a .project file in them.  One is a default and the other contains build commands.

One answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Jun 03 '15, 12:33 a.m.
 If you open the build definition, in the "Load Options" of Jazz Source Control tab, you can check "Create folders for components".
With this option RTC will create a component root folder for each component in the build sandbox, and then load .project file under the component root directory.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.