It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

importing QTP TestScripts into RQM ?

Marwane Ziani (611) | asked Jan 27 '15, 2:06 a.m.
hi everyone,
We are using HP QTP for automation. There are around " N "scripts automated. These scripts are currently stored in a local drive. The execution of these scripts is invoked from IBM RQM by giving the folder path of the local drive. This approach is leading to maintenance overhead .

I am just trying to find out if there is any option in IBM RQM to store these scripts as we do in HP ALM (importing scripts from QTP to ALM ) ? 

if there is anyone who has already been in this situation or know how to do the same , please share with me your knowledge as soon as possible :).

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Jan 27 '15, 8:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 28 '15, 6:39 a.m.
Please see:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/AshwiniK/entry/may_10_2013_3_04_am?lang=en

Comments
Marwane Ziani commented Jan 28 '15, 1:55 a.m.

thank you for your time Mr Paul, but am afraid that the links you shared with me cannot be displayed ... 

Paul Slauenwhite commented Jan 28 '15, 6:40 a.m.

Apologies, the first link was an internal IBM link.  Please see the (public) developerWorks link above.

Marwane Ziani commented Jan 30 '15, 6:52 a.m.

Thank you Mr Paul, but i am not looking in importing test step from excel sheet but test script to execute with code lines ..

Paul Slauenwhite commented Jan 30 '15, 8:14 a.m.

You could use RTC as your SCM, but there is no integration between RQM (server, web UI, or QTP adapter) and the RTC SCM.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.