It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Async Task Install Troubleshooting

Robert Carter (42928789) | asked Jul 31 '14, 4:43 p.m.
I have an Async Task that I created and installed into my Tomcat server.  But it doesn't show up in advanced properties.  So, I am asking for troublshooting tips.  This is what I have done thus far.

1. I have clicked on Provision Status in the CCM Admin page.  I checked for provisioning error nothing there.  Says my bundle is starting so I assume that means it installed.
CRJAZ0307I Starting the bundle "com.abs.rtc.remindertask.service 1.0.0.201407311618"

2. I checked the Component Status page in the CCM Admin page.  But I don't see my service listed there, com.abs.rtc.remindertask.

3. I checked the Advanced Properties page in the CCM Admin app looking for my propeties I created to configure the service.  They are not there as well.

4. I checked the following logs for errors, ccm.log, jts.log and catalina.out

Any other ideas why it would provision successfully, but not display properties in Advanced properties?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Aug 01 '14, 2:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Robert, does it work in the Jetty Debug? Anything in the CCM.log or the Sysout log in tomcat?
Did it work in a previous version? Did you request a server reset?

Robert Carter selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Robert Carter commented Aug 01 '14, 11:35 a.m. | edited Aug 01 '14, 11:40 a.m.

Ugh!  I found the problem.  When I copied over the project the build.properties file didn't have the following:

plugin.xml

So, now it builds and deploys and I can see the Advanced properties.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.