WI attribute customization: default subscribers list with javascript
Hi,
I want to add a default subscribers list on specific work item based on chosen work item category.
This is my JavaScript code:
dojo.provide("com.apisit.users.list");
dojo.require("com.ibm.team.workitem.api.common.WorkItemAttributes");
dojo.require("dojo.string");
(function() {
var WorkItemAttributes = com.ibm.team.workitem.api.common.WorkItemAttributes;
dojo.declare("com.apisit.users.list", null, {
getValueSet: function(attribute, workItem, configuration) {
var wi_type = workItem.getValue(WorkItemAttributes.TYPE);
var wi_category = workItem.getValue(WorkItemAttributes.FILED_AGAINST);
var DefaultSubscribers = [];
DefaultSubscribers.push("_thFDcGJzEd-408oU3hXeOA");
DefaultSubscribers.push("_i0ozwDgrEeC-ZOxsQ_2mZQ");
DefaultSubscribers.push("_q13YBAzMEd-3T9F8SUEaUw");
if(wi_type=="bug" && wi_category == "_X-ruUA0hEeKkzKqDw-rhOA")
{
return DefaultSubscribers;
}
}
});
})();
But this doesn't work :(
I know that I can make UsersList, but I can't do it for specific wi category and wi type except in this way I think...
What am I doing wrong?
Accepted answer
Milan,
this will not work and you can't get it to work with JavaScript.
As described in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/AttributeCustomization#API_for_Javascript there is only limited support. You can effectively access attributes of the work item the JavaScript runs. You can not access other data such as attachments, work item links, team areas and a lot more.
Since these questions come up over and over again, we tried to put some information onto https://jazz.net/library/article/1093 (Lab 5 the beginning).
https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/attribute-customization-java-based-value-providers-conditions-and-validators/ might be a valid approach.
this will not work and you can't get it to work with JavaScript.
As described in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/AttributeCustomization#API_for_Javascript there is only limited support. You can effectively access attributes of the work item the JavaScript runs. You can not access other data such as attachments, work item links, team areas and a lot more.
Since these questions come up over and over again, we tried to put some information onto https://jazz.net/library/article/1093 (Lab 5 the beginning).
https://rsjazz.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/attribute-customization-java-based-value-providers-conditions-and-validators/ might be a valid approach.