It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Burndown chart query not displaying Team areas

Chirayu Patel (4611012) | asked Jul 17 '14, 10:25 a.m.
When editting the settings of Burn down chart, the query does display Team areas created before but recently added couple more team areas and sub team areas which are not displayed int Team Area box

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alexandre Stegani (8664) | answered Jul 18 '14, 7:19 p.m.
Hi Chirayu,

The recently created Team Areas will only be visible in the Burndown report after the ETL jobs run. By default the ETL jobs are scheduled to run every night.

Confirm if the ETL jobs ran sucessfully (ccm/admin > Reports) a day after you created the Team Areas and check the report again.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Chirayu Patel commented Jul 24 '14, 3:59 p.m.

I just re-executed ETL (Datawarehouse jobs) and checked Burndown Report but still doesn't show the new Team areas

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 02 '16, 6:58 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The team area will also, as far as i  know only show if there is any data that is collected with the ETL's. E.g. if there is no work item owned by it, it won't show.

6 other answers

permanent link
Natarajan Thirumeni (298631) | answered Aug 23 '16, 7:10 a.m.
The report widgets will only show team areas that have work items associated to them.Otherwise, they would not appears in the Widget but do appears under manage this project area section. Hope it helps.

permanent link
Praveen Chougala (31629) | answered Aug 02 '16, 5:53 a.m.
Hi Chirayu,

Even i am facing the same issue, some team areas are visible and some are not. did you find solution or root cause of this?
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Praveen

permanent link
Natarajan Thirumeni (298631) | answered Aug 02 '16, 7:38 a.m.
I am seeing a same issue in RQM 601 and also in 602. All the team areas are visible "Team Area Hierarchy"  but however when I go my dashboard and pick the PA, and select a report as "Micro Burndown" and try to create a query using parameters options, it does not display all Team Area. This is an ISSUE.

We are using DCC and all WI jobs are executed, so it cannot be an ETL issue. Or some collection jobs which aren't enabled by default, is required to capture team area information?

From my user feedback, the Data collection job orders in the "Data Collection Jobs" page is pretty badly ordered when you use all CLM applications.

Anyways, lets try to find a cause and fix why the team aren't visible in the widget. Thanks for your helps.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Aug 02 '16, 7:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If this is an issue I would strongly suggest to file a PMR and work with support to get it fixed.

permanent link
Natarajan Thirumeni (298631) | answered Aug 02 '16, 8:09 a.m.
PMR do exist. Praveen depends on where you're located please create a new PMR and refer to 85733,077,724

The problem could be is that, we need to run a full load instead of Delta run. If you are using RTC 502 or lower version of RTC .- you can try to run a full for RTC WI job if that's possible. Note full load job could put into system into load so please plan run accordingly.

permanent link
Praveen Chougala (31629) | answered Aug 03 '16, 12:21 a.m.
Thanks Natarajan. I do not have access to run data Jobs and such admin activities. we are using 6.0. May be i will create a PMR and try to get this fixed.

permanent link
Natarajan Thirumeni (298631) | answered Aug 03 '16, 10:28 a.m.
Please let me know once a PMR is created. I am running a full load and its running over 24 hours. Once the job is completed, I will confirm if we are able to view all the teamArea in the Dashboard widget. Stay tuned.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.