It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I load components with the same folder names?

Christy England (611) | asked Jul 08 '14, 10:34 p.m.
We have components in a team stream called "main" and a team stream for each specific release--in this case, "main-14.3." Both team streams have components and folders with identical names. I need to be able to check in and deliver to both components. I have loaded the components for "main" but when I try to load "main-14.3" I get the following error: "Folder can not be loaded into sandbox because it overlaps with [component name] which comes from the same server workspace and is loaded in the chosen sandbox." I have tried "Load As" and renaming the Local Path and I still get this error. I've also tried creating separate workspaces and sandboxes and still get the error as well. Can you please tell me how I can avoid this issue?

Comments
sam detweiler commented Jul 08 '14, 10:40 p.m.

Why do you want to load them together? To build? 

Christy England commented Jul 08 '14, 11:42 p.m.

Yes, to build both the main component and the release component separately

sam detweiler commented Jul 09 '14, 8:01 a.m.

build is different.. if the workspace has multiple flow targets, it will pull from all of them. You cannot create this manually with Load
see https://jazz.net/forum/questions/156194/default-or-current-flow-target-used-for-builds

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.