It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a RQM execution status query by a category

Patti Veith (122) | asked May 15 '14, 9:47 a.m.
When creating a query under the execution pulldown, I would like to be able to filter by one of my categories (called component).  The only place I can see component is when I select the green arrow in the Test Case filter which brings up a box where I can select specific test cases.  All testcases are shown in this test case box.  In that box, I can further filter by clicking the advanced filters arrow.  There I can select the Components I want to filter on.  But what this filter really does, is subset the test case box to just the test cases for the components I selected and then I need to go in and check the box for each testcase before I can run the query.

Is there a way once I've selected my components of having it automatically check all the testcase names?

Is there another way I could get the query to select only those TCERs based on a category value?

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered May 22 '14, 5:22 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I suppose this is for query in the Test Case Execution Records list view.  The advanced filters for the test cases is to narrow down the test cases used for the test cases filter.  I believe you are not looking for filter by specific test case but to filter by test case categories.  Filter by test case categories in TCERs list view and filter by tet suite categories in TSERs list view is just added in 5.0.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.